Can you ace this quiz?
Our team won! But only one of two games of Shitt’s Creek trivia. We did not win the first because we forgot that Christopher Guest worked with both Eugene Levy and Catherine O’Hara on four films. We had a perfect score before that final question where we bet it all and lost it all.
The second game progressed to a tie breaker, but we managed to snag the win by a very strategic guess. We did not know David’s pin number, which had to be between one and ten thousand, so a teammate suggested we bet in the middle. Five thousand happened to come closest to the answer. We walked away with gift certificates for food and a pretty beer glass. (Bonus question: What is David’s pin number?)
A local restaurant, Bellacino’s Pizza & Grinders in Stow, together with Event DJs, host Trivia Night on Wednesday evenings. This is usually two games of general knowledge. We are regulars. We keep coming, not only because of the game and the company of friends, but for the food as well. Last night a patron was overheard to say, “I think this is my new favorite restaurant.”
The Schitt’s Creek contest was a special event held on Sunday. I brushed up on my Schitt’s Creek trivia before the game but some of the most difficult questions, in my opinion, were not asked, so I’ve compiled the list below for your entertainment. I have no way of hiding the answers so you would need to Google them or watch the show again to find out if you are correct. Good luck, but better yet, have fun!!
- What is Alexis’ middle name?
- What is David’s and Alexis’ room number?
- What is the name of Moira’s character in The Crows Have Eyes III: The Crowening?
- What year was the town of Schitt’s Creek founded?
- What year was Bob’s Garage established?
- What is the name of Bob’s wife?
- What is Ronnie’s house number?
- What is the name of Moira’s character on Sunrise Bay?
- What is the name of the muscled repairman on the show?
- The name of what newspaper is on the red dispenser outside of the motel?
- What is Twyla’s surname?
- What was the original price that the shelving magnate was willing to pay for the town?
- Did Alexis say “Ew, David,” more than 6 times or less?
- How much money did Twyla end up with from winning the lottery?
- What was the name of Stevie’s great aunt who bequeathed her the motel?
- What is the name of the baby whom the family brought to Bob’s brother’s funeral?
- What was the name of Bob’s brother who died?
- How much unpasteurized milk did Johnny ask Alexis to buy?
- What are the names of the two dogs in Ted’s house when Alexis first visits?
- What streaming service distributes The Crows Have Eyes III: The Crowening?